-
September 28th, 2005, 06:34 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Is it just me or among all the other differences and disappointments has anyone else noticed the absence of a book in Elizabeth's Nightitme Necessities?
Kaya and Nellie don't have a "Nighttime Accessories" Set, so they obviously don't have a book to go with it.
But I think besides Josephina, Elizabeth is the only historical doll who doesn't have a book that has this set available.
Why? I'm assuming they didn't include one with Josephina because it would be in need to be written in Spanish, though I don't see why that should have prevented them from making one, as they did release her stories in spanish, and as far as a book choice... among other options, Don Quixote was written in 1605, so I'm certain she would reasonably have been able to access a copy.
But why also did they not include a book for Elizabeth? For that matter why didn't they include one Nellie? Perhaps a text book from Samamntha's school for her to learn to read from?
I guess I'm just really disappointed because besides Kit's book, four of the last five dolls have come without a doll book option. [img]frown.gif[/img]
I really love the fact my dolls can have books. In fact, i wish they would come out some sort of doll book series, or that the mini dolls still came with a book.
I mean, even the 3-in-1 bed comes with books for the AGT dolls to read!
Sorry, making a christmas/birthday wish list to distract myself from work today and was going to add Elizabeth's set because I like the mirror and wanted to start getting the doll books, when I realized she didn't have one.
BTW, anyone know if the book bag books are the same size as the doll mini books? I've considered getting them too. Lalita needs a good library like did as a girl.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks